Where did the time go? The week ending Friday the 13th has ended -- and without a peep from DG.
The big news of the week was, beyond a doubt, GoogTube. There was no missing that one.
But we'll refer to some of our favorite blogs for coverage of everything else that happened while we were dozing off.
- The week's posts from Search Engine Watch
- Blog Herald's October Posts
- From Search Engine Journal -- a post about the launch of Work.com (by our friends at Business.com) and the return of small biz portals
- Debbie Weil's Corporate Blogging Book plastered all over TypePad (It's the book of the month!)
- And to make sure you haven't missed anything on the more technical (yet still amusing) side, The RSS Blog's October archive covers it all.
Hopefully, that covers everything...