Assistant Account Manager
Come work for the best mid-sized and #3 fastest growing technology company in NJ (just voted by NJBiz & Deloitte). DigitalGrit, a leading full-service interactive marketing company serving Fortune 500 clients, is looking for a highly motivated and online marketing assistant account manager (AAM).
DigitalGrit offers a full suite of interactive marketing services which include Search Engine Marketing, Online Advertising, Email Marketing and other Interactive Marketing and Web Development Services.
In this continually evolving Assistant Account Manager position your role would be to assist with the implementation, execution and management of online marketing programs for DigitalGrit's clients. More specifically, AAMs are responsible for conducting many of the day-to-day tasks required to keep our programs running optimally. AAMs will also be cross-trained on critical and time-sensitive project tasks to take over for the Account Manager when they are out of the office.
Assistant Account Managers will work with Account Managers on daily program tasks and on departmental and organizational tasks, as needed and assigned.
This is an ideal job for a recent college graduate with a degree in marketing. The goal of an AAM is to gain a thorough understanding of online advertising, search engine marketing, working with clients and DigitalGrit procedures. Armed with the knowledge and experience that the position provides, AAMs will be well-positioned to become Account Managers based on the needs of the business and the AAM's desire to take on that role.
* Create, run macros and quality assurance (QA) test weekly report
* Create, run macros, add channels, add keywords, troubleshoot and QA test monthly reports
* Update and monitor weekly budgets
* Assist with monitoring program against goals, as directed by Account Manager
* Assist in creating insertion orders, keyword analysis and creative development, as directed by the Account Manager
* Serve as a backup for the client to contact when the Account Manager is not available and/or the client requires immediate assistance
* Create ad hoc reports as needed
* Perform all stages of QA testing
Key Skills for Assistant Account Managers:
* Extreme attention to detail
* Follow-through on assigned tasks
* Adept in time management
* Ability to "figure it out" but know when to ask someone
* Independent and self-directed
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Strong desire to learn and add value to DigitalGrit
* Ability to confront problems with a solution-oriented approach
DigitalGrit provides a work environment that fosters and rewards innovation, creativity, and leadership. If you are looking or an opportunity to become a major player within a great company, then consider applying to DigitalGrit. A competitive base salary, Fortune 500-level benefits package, and a dynamic, fast-growing work environment await the right candidate. Visit us at www.digitalgrit.com.