Job Opening: Director Product Development
DigitalGrit was named one of the Best Small and Medium Companies to Work for in America by SHRM in 2006. We've also been named among the top 5 Best Places to Work in New Jersey in 2005 and 2006. And we've made Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 for New Jersey for the last two years, too.
DigitalGrit Inc., a leading full-service interactive marketing company serving Fortune 500 clients, is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Product Development Director.
As the Director of Product Development your role will be to:
- Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of a new system
- Modify existing software to correct errors in order to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Gather and evaluate functional requirements, review technology/application alternatives, develop architectural strategies to meet the functional requirements
- Execute *proof of concept* tests to confirm strategies/designs, and design and code architectural components
- Codes and tests application architecture and framework components
- Recommends changes to improve system performance
- Provides programming support for projects, as assigned
- Perform technical evaluations, recommend programming standards and guidelines, optimize system performance, and assist team members with technical/system questions and research.
- Document and analyze the current data and application architectures to identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
- Development target architectures based on protocol standards to foster flexible, integrated application services, and ensure cost effective transition to new technologies
- Ensure that appropriate quality assurance practices are followed on the project. Manage relationship and work effectively with all levels of management and teams
- Reviews proposed system designs for technical feasibility
- Leads a development team through the design and implementation of architectural components and/or architectural decisions
- Masters in Computer Science
- +6 months of experience
- US Permanent Resident or US Citizen
We are a tightly-knit team that operates in a casual and exciting work environment. We offer the opportunity to work with clients from major multinational corporations. Our compensation package includes competitive pay, health coverage, Retirement Savings Plan, paid holidays, and paid vacation. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.